Thursday, November 19, 2009

Master Cleanse:|:Day Two



Ok so it's day two and my journey Is slowly coming to an end....SLOWLY lol but I'm convinced that I will get through this....Food is on my mind 24/7 even in my sleep... yes I had a dream about food I was eating it like there was no tomorrow. But staying motivated really helps me stay grounded. I been in school most of the day so I really didn't have the opportunity to get anything to eat. I was home alone today, usually that is a good thing but today not so much... I was tempted to go into the fridge and pantry and eat everything in it, but I didn't thank god.

One thing I have learned to do is distract myself from thoughts of eating and eating itself...I read a lot I'm writing like crazy and I go jogging when I'm bored instead of eating. It's been a while since I have wrote anything to add to my collection of thoughts so I'm glad I'm getting around to doing so.

The lemonade Is not so bad. I guess cause I'm getting used to It drinking it is a breeze now...The only thing that is driving me nuts is the sea salt water flush..UGH so gross, but I heard that if the water is heated it doesn't taste as bad so for day three I will try that.

Well till then I'm out

0 comments: