Saturday, November 28, 2009

Master Cleanse:|:Day Twelve

Hey beauties, So It's day twelve and I have been having a hard day. Not because of the lemonade or my hunger, but because of some personal issues at home, which caused me to slack on my drinking.

But I don't feel any different from the past few days I been good and energized. I have been going out for frequent runs and trying to take long walks around the neighborhood.

The salt water flush is like nothing to me, I drink that like a pro now so I'm good on that, not as bad as before. But hey the days are closing in on me. I havn't been keeping up with my videos which is realy bad, I'm realy sorry you guys.
Well I have lost some weight wich is a good thing, and I feel a lot more active than before so I'm happy that is accomplished. I have never felt so good physically before.
Well tomorrow is day thirteen so I'll post about that then.
Thanx for the support you guys I greatly appriciate it.
Peace&Love

0 comments: