Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day One

Day one

It's officially day one of my master cleanse. After making the the Sea salt flush I was ready to quit, I felt like I was going to faint but I was just over reacting, I got myself together and moved on. It is now five 0'clock on a Sunday afternoon and I'm feeling alright, of course I've been using the bathroom like crazy but that's just one of the side affects. I'm drinking my lemonade right now and the Cayenne pepper is really killing me. If I drunk the lemonade w/o the pepper it would be a lot easier for me. So every time I drink the cleanse I suck on a piece of ice to take the awful taste out my mouth...Is that bad?? IDK but I hope it doesn't effect my results. I'm trying to do this w/o the Smooth Move but I'm keeping myself motivated w/ these picture....

The perfect body (in my opinion)




Having something positive and positive energy around me at all times is a huge thing for me and even though it's day one I feel like just getting up and going to the store to get everything that I need to get closer to my goal is a big step....

I'm not sure how long I will be on this cleanse but I know it will be for a minimum of ten days. after the first part of this journey comes the real hard work. Working out, eating right, controlling the amount of food I eat and how I eat, and more working out. I'm even thinking about becoming a vegetarian...but we'll see how that goes. Back to my drink I go!!!! Wish me luck

MY DAY ONE EXPERIENCE

0 comments: