Thursday, November 19, 2009

Master Cleanse:|:Day Three and Four


OK so I didn't get the chance to write in my blog about day three yesterday so I have to combine three and four....

Day Three November 17th 2009 I almost lost it, i swear i was going to give into temptation. It was the dang sea salt water flush. The Lemonade itself was nothing but when I woke up and didn't want to get up and do the flush I started second guessing myself. I was not about to do this dang flush for seven more days, but then I sat down took a real deep breath and got my act together.

Insted of doing the flush with room temp water I just heated it. It is a lot better heated, I didn't even taste the salt as much as before which made things a whole lot easier. By twelve I was starving and it sucked because I wasn't home to make the lemonade and I didn't bring a bottle with me. On the way home my oh so non encouraging mother stopped by KFC! Did you hear K F F***ING C!!! I was so mad...and she had the nerve to wave it in my face and ask me if I wanted some...UGH Normally I really wouldn't care because I don't eat KFC, and if I did, it was only the mash potato chicken bowl and their mac n cheese; mmmm that sounds so good right now. Anyway I was about to jump out the car, but then I would get run over by the other cars on the road so I second guessed that.

So anyway it's day four and I'm starting to get the hang of this whole thing, when I'm hungry I drink the lemonade, but then I drink a lil' too much of it, then I start to feel bloated. I don't use the bathroom that much So either something is wrong or I'm not doing something right lol. But I go the laxative tea and it works pretty good. I was in school all day today so I never have the opportunity to actually get food or actually think about it. But overall I had a pretty decent day.
Six more long days to go then I'm free...But its not like I can eat anything I want cause then what is the point of being on this cleanse. Well I'm out but stay tuned day five ppl

0 comments: