Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Color Workshop:|: Alluring eyes Review

*DISCLAIMER* Everything (makeup, pictures, products,...ETC) that is featured on my Videos are things that I purchased with my own money or captured with my own camera, NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED. I have ownership to everything, I do not work for any company and I do not get paid to promote any products for any company. ©Topnotch-Beauty 2009

Hey Beauties, OK so I went to one of my local drug stores today and purchased a few things including this really nice 72 color palette from The Color Workshop (TCW) called Alluring Eyes.




I purchased it for like 5 bucks not including tax and the colors are great, some are matte colors and some are shimmer. It's not a high class cosmetics company like CoverGirl Maybelline or MAC but it's worth purchasing, I believe so.

Here are some more pictures














CLICK FOR MORE INFO

0 comments: