Monday, December 21, 2009

Au Natural:|:LANCOME COLOR DESIGN SENSATIONAL EFFECTS

*DISCLAIMER* Everything (makeup, pictures, products,...ETC) that is featured on my Videos are things that I purchased with my own money or captured with my own camera, NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED. I have ownership to everything, I do not work for any company and I do not get paid to promote any products for any company. ©Topnotch-Beauty 2009

Hey beauties I am back...Ok so I was feeling like it's been a while since I last posted any natural looks so I put a look together, but being the person that I am I made the look just a little more dramatic than it really needs to be. But I hope you still enjoy, REMEMBER you can always tweak my looks to make it more of your style.


Products Used:

EYES

L'Oreal Decrease
Lancome Paris Color Design(Colors Labeled)
120 Color Palette(Color Labeled)
CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus
CoverGirl LashBlastLength

DIRECTIONS

  • Apply primer all the way up to brow bone
  • Apply Lezard(4thcolor) from the Lancome Color Design from the inner v to the middle of lid up to crease
  • Apply brown(5th color) from 120 palette to other half of lid to the outer V up to brow bone
  • Apply Amber Mystique(3rd color) from Lancome Color Design to outer V up to crease
  • Blend out to crease
  • Apply Suntouched(2nd color) from Lancome Color Design to brow bone as highlight
  • Apply Honeymoon(1st color)from Lancome Color Design to lower lashline
  • Apply eyeliner to water line and top lashline
  • Apply CoverGirl LashBlastLength to upper and lower lashes
  • Look complete






























0 comments: